Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Job Search

It all started with me lookin for a job.I had no graduation to show to my employers and a bunch of lies that i had to practice and which i had to assert positively to my employers.I always had a different story to tell them as they would never hire anyone having an engineering background of any sort.So this is the second time i am looking for such kind of a job.After the consistent harassment of the consultancy people calling me up i finally reached a consultancy and they said my skills were good enough to get me a job with some help from the consultant getting a fake experience certificate.He was pretty confident about and he said its not a big deal,i said ok lets try this out also,who the hell gives a rats ass about such kind of a job.So the interview was supposed to be at 6,i reached there at 6.30.One round with the big fat lady and another with an American called Andrew.After the fake accent interview,i was waiting for the result from the big fat lady and she said the joining is tomorrow and to bring all the relevant documents needed for the Induction.So I went the next day with all the documents that were necessary and we were asked to sit in a room .After that the induction started and we had to fill all the forms as per the tradition so after that we had a crappy dinner and after that we went to the floor and I could see 20 people sitting on the floor taking calls and it was like watching Manorama meaning not a single girl was present.And amid all this we wanted to go out for a smoke and they were not ready to give our mobiles and we were not allowed to go out also.Spending 9 hours in that shit place was a challenge in itself.After finishing work I was supposed to get dropped and there comes a nano and an Omni,I was literally pissed at that and I was never to be seen in that company ever again.A bad start to the year 2012.

No comments: