Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sheldon cooper, Big Bang and my Similarities with Both

The character Sheldon Cooper is played by Jim parsons ,coincidentally even my first name is the same.Over the years i have observed the character and my strange resemblance to his character inspired me to write this post.Although i do not resemble the character in every aspect that he portrays but I strangely also have the habit of getting up before the alarm comes up.I didn't have the habit of doing so unless I started watching it,but it just happened to me.As i started watching the show,I could relate myself to the character living a life with all the devices, being free of social interactions in real life but having a different life online.Being in love with movies ,games and living in a fantasy world which is again another major similarity with me.Living a fictional life and believing everything which happens in the movies to be real is also a major similarity with me and him.I used to believe whatever that happened in the movies is real and I would love one day to be there out in space meeting Silver Surfer and be a protector of this galaxy.The other thing about Sheldon Cooper and me is our Diet,we eat things on a specific day.We never live to eat and we always eat to live.The other thin is we are both workaholics and we can stay up all night and not sleep till we have a result.Though we are from very diverse backgrounds and we love what we do,people still think we are weird. What i don't understand about Sheldon is he defines happiness in a different manner and he says he is happy but is he really?

No comments: