Thursday, January 5, 2012

My First Post

As i sit here jobless thinking of how my life's going to turn out,I think how i could have been a successful man had i learnt all the traditional aspects of life.I could have cleared my Engineering in 4 years,I could have been the favourite among the teachers,I could have had a normal life earning big bucks in some MNC, but I chose "The Road Less Travelled By and that has made all the DIFFERENCE" as said by Robert Frost and i do not regret any part of my life.I have been out of my normal Life for more than 6 years now and have met different kinds of people.The vivid lives that people live,the love they have lost and have found,the things that they love ,the things that they hate,some love booze some smoke up,some love music,some love dance,some love parties,some love Love and some hate such people,some love studying regular books and some love everything except studying.But i think Life is not about sticking onto one thing for the rest of your life.Its all about CHANGE.As my friend calls it you have to be tripping on something or the other to enjoy life,but i personally disagree with him.I want to experience all the aspects of living Life.There are so many things I want to do,but as it is said Its all part of growing up and being a Man.In the End It Does Matter.

1 comment:

geo said...

good one.. but u really trip in real.. everyone is tripin on one thing or the other in reality...u need to find what u want to trip on and find utopia in whatever u do