Thursday, January 5, 2012

Experiment with cooking

So here i was alone again,the power was down and i was hungry as always.So i was waiting for the power to come back so i was in quite a fix,whether to risk cooking or get food from outside.As i was in two minds i waited for 2 hours and still the power was not back.So i decided to go out for a stroll @9.As i walked down the street off to the main road,I could see lights everywhere.So i decided to give up my plan of buying food from outside and giving a shot.But when i returned the power had still not come,I didn't have the energy to go back and get food.So i decided to test my patience and let the power come back.The power was back and i quickly put some Dal cut tomato and added the required masalas and waited for the whistles of the pressure cooker.After four whistles and the power coming and going,I was literally pissed.So I decided to switch off the cooker and I forgot to let out the pressure and boom goes the top of the vessel and Dal literally everywhere.There was a feeling of curiosity,anxiousness and perplexity,when i tried opening that vessel.After all this i prepared rice and had dinner @1 a.m quite an experience.As it is said in the book Experience starts with experimentation.

No comments: