Thursday, February 7, 2013

Blue is the Colour !!!


"Blue is the colour ,Chelsea is our team. We're all together and winning is our aim." The official song of Chelsea FC.Yes I'm a big fan of the club and yes we're out of the league title race this year.But coming to my post the colour Blue.The colour Blue and me hold a deep association since the time I was in school because when i was a student in high school I had a blue striped shirt and that continued till high school. My strong support with my club Chelsea.It's about being passionate about the club you love the most and follow every thing that happens in the club.Being passionate about every thing that happens in the club that's what being passionate about the club means,that's the reason the colour Blue holds a strong importance in my life. Chelsea are known also as " The Blues " and they are known for wearing Blue jerseys blue shorts and Blue socks.The official logo of the club is also Blue.People usually ask me why the strong affinity towards the colour blue ,I don't tell them anything usually as it is quite difficult to make people understand,so I don't bother.Btw I'm always found in the colours-Blue,Black and white as these are the colours of the Home and Away dress of the team .Blue Jeans and Blue T-shirts are my favourite . I usually wear Black as I'm always Away from Home. And then Team India bleeds Blue always so that's another reason as I'm an avid follower of the gentleman's game.Lakers away jersey is also Blue.Rafael Nadal wears Blue and i love the way he carries it off.

No comments: