Thursday, January 31, 2013

IBM Diaries

Working in the best company in the world has it's merits and demerits. Obviously I was excited to work for a big organization as every teenager who dreams of making a big name for himself when he learns to dream
So ya was excited and relieved to get a job. Good times don't last for long though.Met some good people, met some real douches also, and as I write this post I have survived for 5 months!! Yes,this is the first time I've survived for this long in one company. Testing times it has been and I really see no future in the company but there's no other option so I'll enjoy the laid-back approach just a little bit longer, enjoy the experience and then move on.

Day 156
So yes I have survived in this company for this long.There's always a first time for all the things in life.In my travels to different companies Nd having tested different aspects of my life,I love me experimenting all kinds of shit.So this time I'm testing my patience of surviving in a fucked up company. I've set myself a goal of how long I want to stay in this company and I'm challenging myself to do the impossible as always. Yes I've been topping the highest number of surveys for the past two months.So people have stopped asking me questions about my work. They've not given me leaves for this year. For the scuba diving excursion I had no leaves for this year so I had to take an unscheduled leave so I was afraid the manager would call me to come. So it all started coz I had leaves on Wednesday and Friday so had to swap with my managers bitch. So did the swap and then a bunch of lies had to follow. No issues happened though.Got a reputation of being a maverick though. Still don't know how long I'll be doing this job,but life goes on. diff

No comments: